CMA is a stock-able premium quality road maintenance product for permanent repairs to potholes, trench re-instatements and edge breaks. The cold asphalt can be stored in bulk and has a minimum TWO year shelf life, whilst remaining workable even in cold weather conditions.
The material is supplied in a 6.7mm wearing course.
- Stock-able in bulk.
- Long shelf life without affecting workability.
- Available in bulk loads or 25kg bags.
- Workable at low temperatures down to -10°C
- Permanent repairs, no re-visits.
- Flexible, can be used in asphalt or concrete surfaces.
- Equipment and labour savings through ease of application.
- Can be applied in wet conditions.
- Productivity is increasecd, no long queues at HMA plant
- No wastage, it is easy to store the left over product.
- Can be used during inclement weather
- No cutting or squaring off for emergency repairs (good repairs are always neatly trimmed or squared off however!).
- No disposal of cuttings, other than loose material cleaned out.
- Product is self priming.
- No sealing of joints is required.
- No heavy compaction equipment necessary. Can be tamped by hand.
- Solvent free. Non hazardous and environmentally friendly product.
- Low production temperature for environmental benefit with a much reduced carbon footprint per ton, compared to hot asphalt.
- High flash ignition point for safety.